Good to Great Series #1
Calling all experienced software engineers, web and mobile developers, coding enthusiasts- this event is for you!
Join us for the first series of insightful takeaways on what's hot in tech and network with experts in the fields of Agile Software Development and DevOps. Best of all, it's FREE!
TAKE NOTE: *PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE NEXT SERIES!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR MORE DETAILS
Learn about DevOps, methodologies, tools and how devops can be an integral part of your agile team. This session will help individuals or teams understand and learn about continuous integration/deployment; faster deployment processes and how to setup a scalable deployment pipeline resources for feature teams.WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Software Developers
- Product Owners / Managers
- Development Managers
- QA engineers / Test Engineers
- System Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
He is currently with SEEK Asia, owner of jobstreet.com and jobsdb.com, helping the teams to adapt to start-up culture for better processes and faster delivery. Understanding agile methodologies to adopt in teams, building dev-ops culture, forming engineering teams with start-up mindsets, technically leading them are some of his daily tasks.
Working with both Startups and Enterprises, building the cultures for different types of companies gave him a unique perspective of Agile methodologies and how companies can be benefitted from them. He believes, having a strong Dev-ops mindset is only possible after adopting to agile methodologies and having a strong dev-ops mindset helps any team to deliver better products faster, which he strives to implement in any organization or team.
Don't miss out on the upcoming series of takeaways on the banner below!
PRE-REGISTER NOW: https://goo.gl/forms/WML5WA7JRKNxs5Hn2
GETTING TO ITRAIN MALAYSIA:
If you are:
1. Driving - You can set your GPS/Waze to "KL Trillion" OR "Roofino Sky Dining" (same applied for Uber requests) Parking rate at the basement for 2 hours would be about RM6.00. The daily maximum capped rate is RM10.00. Best weekday parking deal in the city!
2. Taking the train - From your location, make your way to Ampang Park LRT Station and cross the connecting bridge from Ampang Park to Intermark (refer to photo). Head down to the main lobby and walk out towards the right and you will see KL Trillion's building ahead.
- The event description was updated. Diff#237161 2017-04-04 02:00:27
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM MYT
- iTrain Malaysia
- Venue Address
- C-L19-08, KL Trillion, 338, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Same row as Intermark, directly across Megane Avenue
iTrain Malaysia1,803 Followers